The Idaho Center for Reproductive Medicine (ICRM) is committed to providing exceptional and safe care to all of our patients. We are continually reviewing updates and requirements from our state and local governments regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, in addition to recommendations from the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM). As information about COVID-19 develops, we expect changes to all of these recommendations and requirements.
As of Monday, May 18, 2020, we are proceeding with the following as we have resumed normal operation:
– Continuing to utilize telehealth procedures whenever possible, especially with new and follow-up patient consultations
– Re-initializing diagnostic testing and initiation of new treatment cycles (including IUI and IVF)
– Clinic hours of 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
We are happy to be returning to usual operations and are doing so as safely as possible.
Please be aware that clinical operations are busy, and that there may be a slight delay in communication to or from ICRM staff members.
If you are coming to the clinic, please be aware that the following procedures are being done to keep you and our staff safe:
– Any children or people other than the patient having the appointment are not permitted to come into the office
– Frequent hand washing and sanitizing of all surfaces
– Mask wearing by all ICRM staff members
– Requirement for all patients to also wear face coverings
– Change in check-in process to text upon arrival and wait in your car until your provider is ready for you
– Screening ALL staff and patients for symptoms of illness and rescheduling appointments as necessary
The most current Centers for Disease Control (CDC) information can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Again, our mission is to serve our patients and staff as safely and effectively as we can. Please reach out to your treatment coordinator with any questions and for updates.
Stay healthy and safe!