Finding a surrogate can be a complex and overwhelming process but we are happy to help! Whether you’re considering an independent surrogate or using a surrogacy agency, our team will help you find your ideal candidate regardless of your situation. Although we don’t have our own surrogate pool, we collaborate with many reliable agencies all over the country who can help you match with a candidate that will meet your criteria and expectations. Some of the tasks an agency will help you with are:
- Locating and screening surrogates.
- Assisting your surrogate with appointments.
- Collecting medical records.
- Performing background checks and psychological evaluations.
- Providing guidance throughout the process.
- Establishing escrow account.
- Navigating the legal aspect of the journey.
- Offering support both to you and your surrogate throughout the entire process.
If you’re thinking about using an agency and you’d like us to help you find one, contact us to schedule a call so we can learn more about your criteria and circumstances and we’ll refer you to the best agencies to suit your particular needs. If you are thinking about an independent journey, you will want to hire an attorney to create a surrogacy contract so all parties involved are protected, including your future children. Once you have matched with a surrogate, our clinical staff will perform a thorough medical screening of your candidate. We want to make sure she will be an ideal candidate to carry your baby to term without complications. If you have any questions in regards to finding a surrogate, or you’d like to learn more about our surrogate criteria or for us to help you decide between doing an independent match and using an agency, we are here to help you. Please, contact us to schedule an appointment and we will help you find your ideal surrogate.