As of Tuesday, September 21, 2021, we are proceeding with the following updates to our COVID-19 entry protocol for patients:
• Masks are required for all who enter as well as for all ICRM staff members; masks MUST be worn properly, covering the mouth and nose.
• Patients may come directly into the ICRM clinic upon arrival
• One spouse/guest per patient is allowed for the following appointment types: new patient consultation with physician, existing patient consult with physician, egg retrieval, embryo transfer, IUI insemination, and obstetrical ultrasounds
• Guest are not permitted for the following appointment types: non-obstetrical ultrasounds, blood draws, non-new-patient consultations, semen analyses, treatment plans of care, injection instructions, and financial consults
• Please do not bring children with you to appointments
We strive to provide superior patient care as safely as possible.
The most current Centers for Disease Control (CDC) information can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Again, our mission is to serve our patients and staff as safely and effectively as we can. Please reach out to your treatment coordinator with any questions and for updates.